Intellectual Output 5 is a Methodology of Inclusive Management. The main objectives of this output are:
– A better articulation between the content of media production training and the new professional practices;
– Increased student employability;
– A pro-active attitude of future professionals facing the challenges and changes in media production;
The Inclusive Management Methodology will be organized into three sequences:
Sequence 1, The key concepts defining the Inclusive Management and its issues: participation / engagement / active attitude / multi-stakeholder project.
Sequence 2, Inclusive Management practices:
– Taking into account different points of view;
– Building consensus;
– Exceeding dichotomies and borders;
– Participatory decision.
Sequences 3, Application of Inclusive Management to media production training:
– Building the training program on the basis of Integrate media institutions needs in terms of
knowledge and skills (training objectives, curricula, teaching tools);
– Invite journalists to actively participate in the process of training students (testimonials, competence, transfer, tutoring);
– Organize a gradual professional integration of students, through training activities inside media institutions (observation courses, practice analysis, etc.);
– Educate students to active attitude, critical thinking and innovation.